Ships from: China
The high-speed automatic one-to-two mask machine is a fully automatic disposable plane mask production equipment.
HS-PM01 The external ear belt mask machine can professionally produce disposable flat masks. After processing and production, follow the surgical mask standard Quasi-sterilization can only meet the application requirements.
Common medical masks: composed of three layers of non-woven fabrics:
- The inner layer is ordinary non-woven fabric;
- The outer layer is a non-woven fabric with waterproof treatment, which is mainly used to isolate the liquid sprayed by the patient;
- The middle filter layer uses polypropylene melt-blown non-woven fabric after electret treatment;
Oxygen ethane disinfection and set aside 7 It is volatile and toxic. After sealed packaging, it is transported away in a box.
The production line of this equipment is mainly composed of a body machine, a flap conveying line and two earband welding machines.
The mask body sheet is transported to the turning mechanism by the conveyor belt structure. Flip the mask disc to the input connected to the ear strap machine through
On the conveyor belt, the mask piece is transported to the first mask plate on the front of the ear belt machine through the conveyor belt, and finally pressed down
The mask piece is placed in the mask disk of the ear strap machine, and then the ear strap machine completes the welding of the ear straps of the mask to complete a flat
For the production of products with masks, the layout of the automatic line is as shown in the figure below, and the whole line is one-to-two structure.
The line uses PLC , Touch screen control, the main conveyor belt adopts single-phase motor conveying, stepping motor flip, precise transmission Control is stable.
- Good welding effect and low failure rate;
- High production speed, reachable every minute 90-120 Around twenty four Continuous production in hours;
- computer PLC Programming control, servo drive, high degree of automation;
- Photoelectric detection of raw materials to avoid mistakes and reduce waste;
- Friendly man-machine interface, equipment abnormality and shortage alarm, screen guidance to quickly handle abnormalities.
Service Providers Involved
Information For All Loadpipe Product Listings
All factories will have proper certificates, and you will receive a copy of the certificate after placing this order and making the deposit. Keep in mind, we are buying from multiple factories and due to the high demand, we may have to switch factories.
To confirm and reserve your order, you need to put a deposit of $300USD. If the order is not filled, we will refund your deposit. But if the order does go through, and you do not make the remainder of the payment, your deposit will be allocated towards the order. So make sure you are serious about ordering these.
About the Deposit
Once you place your order, you will not be required to pay upfront. We will ask a $300 USD deposit to be made to hold your order. This deposit will be applied to your order once the payment is due (when the group buy has ended successfully).
Current status Private Beta
Friday March 27, 2020 we opened up the private beta of the group buying site loadpipe.com. Request an account and then let me know so we can approve it for you. Only approving those in our immediate network as of now.
- MOQ as low as 500 pieces, but check the product for quantity MOQ and pricing breaks.
- Shipping to US, EU, CA we have a solution we are confident to use, but each air shipment must be 3KG or less. Can split larger orders to those. You are welcome to use your own shipping. Shipping will be charged after order placed.
- Payment upfront is not required but this payment will be due on successful completion of the group buy order quantity reached.
- Default user level is wholesaler where MOQs are only 500.
- Basic IT installed, any bugs or feature requests please let us know.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who do I pay?
Loadpipe is a subsidiary of Shadstone Limited – which is also the owner of Global From Asia. We have a Hong Kong company bank and a Shenzhen company bank (Shadstone Imp & Exp Shenzhen Co. Ltd). We will collect the various payments and then allocate the deal with the factory to ensure the order is confirmed.
How long will it take?
Once all orders are collected, we will place the order and it usually takes up to 10 business days to produce. If you use our shipping partner solution – then we will ship your order, by air, which we can quote you on a case by case basis.
How do I pay?
Depending on the order size, but in most B2B transactions due to fees – bank transfer to HK or China is the preferred method. If you are doing small wholesale order, we can consider Paypal or Credit Card but have to pass on the FX and processing fees due to our slim margins.
Will the shipping work?
We are partnering with various shipping companies and they are confident and have methods to get it to ship. Before it ships we will be extremely clear the rates, and you can check current rates here
Have more questions?
Or leave a comment below!